<< Back to Rulebook
Strength measures a character’s physical power and unarmed martial abilities. A character with a high strength can jump further, run faster and climb quicker than there weaker companions. It can be difficult to get into direct strength conflict, however unlike other forms of combat where a character can usually run away, there is likely no escape from a wrestling match with a character of superior Strength.
Things you can do with Strength
- Engage in any hand to hand physical conflict.
- Battle with and throw, large unwieldy weapons such as sofa’s and logs.
- Use martial arts to avoid incoming attacks.
- Run, swim and climb faster, jump further.
- Shrug off damage from fists and falling and similar sources.